A child called It

I read about how the mom joined the den mothers. The mother would say he was a bad boy and make him stay out of the meetings. She burned his arm. Then tried to burn his back but he stalled enough time until his brother came. She acts different around his brothers but still like a reaper (look at the picture to the left).
The words I found are forbidden, whimper, tactic, obsession, and vowed. Forbidden means not allowed. Tactic means strategy. Whimper means to make a sound when you are sad or in fear. Obsession means to be in love with something or someone so much that you won't leave it alone. Vowed means a life promise


1 Comments:
I love your picture. It's a great figurative description of the mother. Pleas make sure that you have included the new vocabulary words on your personal vocabulary list.riscapi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home